Friday, February 5, 2010

True Story, what do you think of the outcome?

Subject: WELL DONE B A





This scene took place on a BA flight between Johannesburg, South Africa and London, England. A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man.


Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air hostess.


';You obviously do not see it then?'; she said.


';You placed me next to a black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat.'; ';Be calm please,'; the hostess replied.


';Almost all the places on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available.'; The hostess went away and then came back a few minutes later.


';Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in the Economy Class. I spoke to the captain and he informed me that there is also no seat in the Business Class.


All the same, we still have one place in the First Class.';


Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued.


';It is not usual for our company to permit someone from the Economy Class to sit in the First Class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone sooo disgusting.';





She turned to the black guy, and said, ';Therefore, Sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First Class.';


At that moment, the other passengers, who'd been shocked by what they had just witnessed, stood up and applauded.


This is a true story.








WELL DONE, British AirwaysTrue Story, what do you think of the outcome?
What you have here is an urban legand and not true. Sorry.





http://www.snopes.com/travel/airline/obn鈥?/a>True Story, what do you think of the outcome?
I'm amazed that even after I posted a link proving the story untrue that people continued to believe it. It would have been a great story...if it were true.

Report Abuse



ha-pity they couldn't have put her sitting on the wing. mightve blown away some of them predigests
Brilliant story... if only more people were like the staff of BA this world would be a much better place!
yeah well done that showed her
Well done British Airways. I have been on the other side where as a white person I have been made to feel uncomfortable when I do not have a racist bone in my body however I think a parachute would not have been good enough for this lady. Thank for the story and it is heartwarming to read the majority of answers show that we are an accepting nation and ready to defend no matter what colour or creed.
Absolutely brilliant. I love it. Well done BA
That's what I call SERENDIPITY! YES!!!
Frickin' Awesome.
Loved the story! Thanks!
Bullsh**!
What you people don't see is that BA did what this woman wanted them to. Although the gentleman in question got moved to first class this woman got she wanted to. She never asked to be moved to first class, she just asked to be seated away from the black man so if this is a true story it just shows BA are racist by pandering to this woman.
That's brilliant, it's about time someone put these raciest people in their place. I also say Well Done B .A. !! xx
Nice story, but smacks of an Urban Legend me thinks.
well done British airways she should of got a verbal telling off by them.
Splendid!
Love that!
It is indeed comforting to know that staff of BA is not racist and staff of BA also make an effort to stand up against racism.





Well done BA!
nice one i hate stuck up racist people!
That is great! Wish there were more stories like it.
Nice little bit of irony, huh?
that is a great story, i hope it is true because black south africans have had such an awful time through apartheid.
Aye, well said and done.
awesome i have goose bumps that made my day thanks for sharing that beautiful story god knows nothing nice ever happens on the news thank you so much
Love it!
That's briliant. Stupid woman.
Wonderful:) This just made my day!
That was so moving.
It's great. Very smexy! xxx
love it its great
I am proud to be a black.


greybeard ur way too cooooooooooooooool mannnnnnnnn.......


from now on British airways is my official air liner
The most wonderful story I have heard for a long time! Thanks. I am only very surprise that I haven't read the report on a newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment