Friday, February 5, 2010

I have 3some mfm fantasy. Do other women have these and make them come true? What was the outcome?

I am heterosexual female, happily married and I feel strongly about making this fantasy come true and would prefer it included my hubby. And also a close friend.





If other women out there made their fantasy come true... how did it work out?I have 3some mfm fantasy. Do other women have these and make them come true? What was the outcome?
We have done it more than once and will continue to do so.


It's RECREATIONAL sex, that's ALL.


We have our fun and we go home, or send the other party home.


Nice to get all this wonderful advice from people who have NEVER had a 3some, or 4 some or whatever. Don't confuse a physical act with one that is an emotion.


I will say it is not for everyone. You damn well better be VERY secure in your marriage.


BTW, we have been happily married for 21+ years and swinging for the past 9. It all started with a fantasy.I have 3some mfm fantasy. Do other women have these and make them come true? What was the outcome?
Haven't done it...wouldn't do it though. Have you considered everything involved in making this come true? Aside from the sex there's ';afterwards';.


If you love your husband and he loves you, you shouldn't want to share any part of one another with someone else.


Fantasy is one thing...it's fine, normal and healthy. You make a fantasy a reality and you're opening up a ';new can of worms';.
I have a hunch it would screw up just about any marriage. It's a great fantasy, though...are there any other outlets you can use to explore this fantasy other than trying it for real? It can be role played, you could write a story, your hubby could buy a toy to be the third, whatever....something that doesn't ruin the marriage.
Fun at the moment





Screwed up a marriage that was already doomed





But would surely NEVER do it again.....the truth of the matter is:





If he loved me, he would have never let it happen and I would have not gone that far being the married one as well. (VOWS OBVIOUSLY MEANT NOTHING to either of us!)





It's taken me a long time to grow up and that was during my wild and STUPID DAYS!


It sucks in the end, but it was an awesome experience at the time!!
guess every body had the fantasy of 3 some or 4 some even, but not many had real 3 some.


i know some friends who did it in real and still enjoying doing it. if hubby up to it then go for it, but keep in mind that he may ask for another woman, will you accept it.
Fantasy is one thing, reality is another. Ive known several couples that have done it. All of them regret it deeply. If you're so happilly married, why do you need someone else?
If your husband is up for it, then find a third party and have fun. You only live for a short time, so you might as well enjoy it.





I've always wanted to have a threesome with my wife and another woman. That will never happen - LOL!!





I would love to share sexual fantasies with you offline if your ever game. I promise I'm a decent guy. A little online flirting never hurt anyone.





blarneystone72@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment