Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true if you wait a few years the outcome of a baby's sex will be different?

I have heard allot that is you wait a few years ( in my case 6 years) i had a boy ( and only boys usually run in both my husband and my family that it could increase the chances of a change in the babies gender? I am wondering is this true or a tale. If this is happed to someone please let me knowIs it true if you wait a few years the outcome of a baby's sex will be different?
Well, My sister looked at a Chinese Gander Calendar, and when she conceived my 2 nephews, was when she was supposed to have a boy. Same for my mom, 2 boys, 2 girls.


Below is the link to the calendar.Is it true if you wait a few years the outcome of a baby's sex will be different?
there are some science to The shettle method suggests your more likely to conceive a boy if you have sex as close to ovulation as possible because boy sperm are fast but weak. Girl sperm are slow but strong so in order to conceive a girl you need to have sex a few days before ovulation. I have also read research that if your husbands father has a lot of daughters your husband would have a hirer chance of conceiving a girl because they may produce more female sperm. There's not a lot of research on this but there is some out there. I don't think years will make a difference in gender it will make a difference in the quality of the egg.
Sex of a child has everything to do with genetics and luck. Maybe genetically your husband has stronger male sperm than female and thats why boys are dominent in his family. It has nothing to do with when you have sex or how long you wait between kids. If this HAS happened to someone it would be coincidence not science.
I have no clue what you are talking about so this must be a tale. Your babies gender is determined by the male and whether you have sex today or tomorrow or next month or next year, the babies gender isn't going to be one or the other based on that.
I have never heard of that. Its a 50 50 chance every time it doesn't matter what you do I had 2 boys and than a little girl.
I have a six year old boy and am expecting a girl. But I am pretty sure its a 50/50 chance no matter what. Sperm does not know if you made a child or not so I doubt it matters
it's NOT true at all. there's alwasy the same chance for each gender . waiting is an urban legend.
I doubt it. There is no way to know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment